Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Got A Prius

TonnaSteve

Just collected a 62-plate Prius T-Spirit from Snows in Southampton - thanks for the feedback from forum members when I asked a few tentative newbie questions a few weeks ago. Looking forward to learning the new features of the various systems - it's very different to my diesel Yaris. I'm not particularly expecting to beat the Yaris' MPG but I already love the relative silence when cruising along after 6 years of diesel power.

Can heartily recommend Snows (the branch near Southampton docks) - couldn't do enough for me, superb service.

Steve

Photo shows salesman Ray with my new(ish) Prius this morning.

post-133877-0-70914000-1382622915_thumb.

Nice one Steve................congratulations

Happy motoring, I too came from a diesel to a hybrid and it is certainly a lot more relaxing to drive, especially around town.

Nice colour, it was my 2nd choice if I couldn't get cabernet red :)

Thanks - drove from the south coast to South Wales this evening, first long drive about 175 miles, averaged 67.5 mpg - very pleased.

Steve

Nice Car Steve

Im only just up the road from you can recommend FRF Toyota in Bridgend , always get excellent service

Just collected a 62-plate Prius T-Spirit from Snows in Southampton -

Many congrats also - and welcome to the clan

All three Prius I've owned have been ex-demonstrators, and given the way each part of the Hybrid system protects every other part, it's nice to know any previous driver/user can't possibly have abused the power train. As long as the car hasn't been stuffed, a Hybrid is probably the safest used buy going. My 2nd Prius was 6 months old with 8k on the clock when I got it, and I sold it 9 years later with 163k on the clock and the most rewarding ownership experience I've ever had (but hoping my current one will exceed that!).

Regards, PeteB

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links