Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Rav4

pippypaul

my rav4 1998 really like it I am thinking of converting to lpg but it is a hefty sum but with my mileage I would recoup it within 12 months my other option is to change to something newer but this would cost more than a conversion m y rav is in great nick should be ok for at least 3-4years if I change which model should I go for appreciate comments

We now have 3 threads on the same subject ?

As per my answer on the other thread if your mileage is high then you may recoup the rather large outlay. Bear inundated that due to the slow to zero ammount of people who have gas converted cars many garages no longer sell gas despite still appearing on websites telling you where you can get it ...

If you put your money into a newer car you will have a more valuable car. If you put it into a gas conversion the cars value will not increase in fact it may decrease as most people do not want a !Removed! great tank in or on their cars...

Also consider is a. 15 year old car worth that investment. ?? Is a. 15 year old car the right car for heavy mileage. ??

• Like 1

We now have 3 threads on the same subject ?

As per my answer on the other thread if your mileage is high then you may recoup the rather large outlay. Bear inundated that due to the slow to zero ammount of people who have gas converted cars many garages no longer sell gas despite still appearing on websites telling you where you can get it ...

If you put your money into a newer car you will have a more valuable car. If you put it into a gas conversion the cars value will not increase in fact it may decrease as most people do not want a bloody great tank in or on their cars...

Also consider is a. 15 year old car worth that investment. ?? Is a. 15 year old car the right car for heavy mileage. ??

Respeck min.......

If you would recoup the cost of an LPG conversion (around £1,000+?) within 12 months, then you must be doing a fairly high mileage, so would you not be better off with a car that has inherently better consumption to start with?

• Like 2

Good advice indeed from the Three Wise Men. Good advice from Charlie, endorsed by BK and sealed by Hoovie. I would update the car rather than spend money on your current Rav. Stick to running the oven on gas. :chef:

• Like 1