Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Best? A New Rav4 Or A Hi-Lux?

bothwell_buyer

very good..

Only thing is... I do wonder what you were looking for to find that ?? lol

Now then Liz ! ….I'm surrounded by such animals all day and have no unusual habits I will have you know ! I came across it on the blog of a Toyota dealer, here's another to chuckle at……..

HaHa Brilliant !!

Your not far from me then.

Phone number comes up as unavailable.I'll try and view it tomorrow.

Any luck Paul ?

There's something a bit fishy about that ad IMO Paul.

For one the price seems ridiculously low comptared to similar examples?

I've also rang the listed private number on at least ten occasions and at different times of day with no reply or even messaging voice Hmmmm.

Beginning to wonder if it's some kind of scam,but I really can't think what.

There's something a bit fishy about that ad IMO Paul.

For one the price seems ridiculously low comptared to similar examples?

I've also rang the listed private number on at least ten occasions and at different times of day with no reply or even messaging voice Hmmmm.

Beginning to wonder if it's some kind of scam,but I really can't think what.

Oh well, keep looking, when things don't first appear right, they usually aren't….

May have a need to buy a diesel motor for the recycling business we have. Afore ye jump to any inclusions, its no fur me. But will be used by oor staff fur gettin aboot construction sites and the likes. The 5 door is a bit over the top as we don't keep company dugs, although we do run staff o'er tae their hame.

The Hi-lux may have a better towing ability (3 tons?) but being as we are a charity, I need to consider value for money and running costs. It has to be a diesel so it can run aff oor bunker (ye ken, that red stuff).

The pickup back o the Hilux wuid need tae be covered but ah'd read ye can buy thems.

So diesel dudes, which wuid ye go fur ?? Is the newest RAV oil-burning stove ony better than afore?

Jist got delivery of a Citroen 3.5ton long wheelbase H5L4 or sump like that van. Nice, and came wi air-condishuning which will be useful driving thru wur muddy puddles. MPG on that one is mental - twice as many mpgs compared to the similar Ford Frantic. 600 miles fur £80 ! Nummer wan ony gets 250 miles oan £80s petrol.

Hilux for towing, BUT fuel consumption on the new Euro 5 engine models will be around 28 MPG, probably 34 ISH on a Euro 4 model

Kingo :thumbsup:

Finally got in contact this morning.

To learn the cars been sold,so the hunt continues.

Thanks for your help guys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links