Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Turn Lamp

Gix

Hi guys,

I have to replace the turn light embedded in the outer rear view mirror assy. Somebody knows how to disassemble the mirror assy? Tks in advance!

As the Verso S is comparatively new on the UK roads I think that you must be one of the first owners to need an answer to this

I think that the mirror assembly may have to be removed before dismantling

Maybe a PM to Parts King on here or an enquiry to your local friendly Toyota dealer may get you an answer.........Good luck....Please advise how you get on :)

• 6 months later...

I also need to know how to replace the turn signal lamp assembly in the door mirror of my Verso-S. Any help out there?

If it's the same as the Yaris, then it's described in the handbook, mirror comes off first (from the bottom) and the bulb holder is behind it...............

Thanks Berisford but the Yaris is not the same. The lamp comes as a complete unit including the lense. I suspect the back of the mirror is removed to replace it, but I need to be sure before I attempt it. The handbook just says to take it to your dealer, as usual!!

Tks for sharing your experience Bigsharrow. Very good guide!!