Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emina Fuse Box

SIGGY

Hello. I have just bought an Emina. Interior lights and clock were working fine until I wired in some side repeaters yesterday. Think I have blown a fuse but have checked all of them and can't see a problem. Can anyone tell me which is the fuse that works these items as it may have blown but is just not visible to the naked eye.

Thanks

Siggy

• 2 months later...

Hi mate. I know it was a while ago you had your problem, but this is my first time on the site and I have an Estima Emina and yesterday had to find the fuse the hard way myself. the fuse you need to replace is in the engine compartment fuse box, top right hand side. it is a 7.5A, middle of box, bottom row of four, second from left. should be visibly blown to bits. Steve.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm new as well in this forum and following up this topic really helped. I have a bigger request though - I would appreciate it very much if someone can send the id plate for fuses under the steering column. Mine is an Estima Emina 93 2.2TD. Thanks.

Well, the fuse box under the front hood is well-labelled. However, the ones inside, just under the sterring column, have no labels nor identification. I suppose this fuse box had cover as well. However in my unit, it does not have. I really have no way of identifying which fuse is for what equipment. A picture with identification marks will surely help.

I can email you the translation. There suppose to be a cover for that. I have mine. Tell me when you need it, okay?

• Like 1

Thanks. I really need it badly. I just lost all my break lights, which means it's not the bulbs but either the fuse or the break pedal switch or relay. Another urgent one: the Battery just lost power gradually. When I got home yesterday, i made a mistake of turning off the engine without checking if the alternator is charging the Battery. Now it won't start. I guess i'll need to check the charging circuit by starting with the alternator. Woudl you by now have a shop where I can have it checked. I'll probably have the other electricals worked out as well. Many thanks again.

:(

THat happened to me also, I didn't notice that water from hose keeps dripping on the alternator it burnt out and had to change the alternator. It cost me Php6K since its not an ordinary alternator. Our alternator has a vacuum. Check if you have a leaking hose above your alternator. I sent mine in Envangelista in Pasay since Im already there and my Battery just went out... lucky me :lol:

Check your dash if indicator (in amber light) is on. I already sent you the translation for fuse. Good Luck B)

Got the fuse layout. Thanks. That amber indicator actually lit up the first time I got hold of the van and turned the park lights. I learned fast it was supposedly for a busted bulb. None was actually busted but the whole set of lights in the tail door was not working. It turned out that everything was disconnected - cut off - when they worked on the heavy dents. I had to reconnect them myself, being very careful to avoid possible shorts. I guess something else happened, hence the breaklights are gone. Now I can work on these "missing" items with the fuse layout. May I add though that the four (4) square fuses at the left side of the diagram in the Engine Bay Fuse Box are actually for Starter Motor, Horn, Glow Plugs and Headlights. Got them from another site in UK.

• 5 months later...

hi,

a new member here,

can any body help me out with the fuse location of the cigarette lighter please

i'm assuming its somewhere in the fuse box under the left hand dash also a translation of which fuse does what would also be a great help as the label on the fuse lid is in japanese

many thanks

• 9 months later...
Hi mate. I know it was a while ago you had your problem, but this is my first time on the site and I have an Estima Emina and yesterday had to find the fuse the hard way myself. the fuse you need to replace is in the engine compartment fuse box, top right hand side. it is a 7.5A, middle of box, bottom row of four, second from left. should be visibly blown to bits. Steve.

Hello Steve....Just a quick word to say thanks for your great advice on the niggly issue of the fuse location for the interior lights/clock.

Was, literally, a 5 minute job !!

Cheers ROY

• 4 months later...

Hi I'm running into problems with the fuses on mine as well can you send me on a translation af both the one under the bonnet and the one under the dash. I have lost my breakdown flasher and my head lights

• 1 year later...
Hi I'm running into problems with the fuses on mine as well can you send me on a translation af both the one under the bonnet and the one under the dash. I have lost my breakdown flasher and my head lights

me too I've blown a relay when testing trying to fit a new stereo so now i have no elec windows and no speedo rev counter so i'm sure it's not a fuse.

I got my wife to help me, I was pulling fuses and my wife was telling me what didn't work I thought it would save time for if I had a fault. So I do know what some of the fuses do but my rear heated screen still doesn't work.

• 2 months later...
I can email you the translation. There suppose to be a cover for that. I have mine. Tell me when you need it, okay?

I also have an Emina. My speedometer and rev counter are not working, reciently had a head gasket replaced, it worked when I got it back but the next day it didn't! Could you please send me the fuse box translation... and any suggestions.

• 1 month later...
Check your dash if indicator (in amber light) is on. I already sent you the translation for fuse. Good Luck B)

I have a 2.2 estima diesel 1994 M

Could someone PLEASE send me a english translation of the fuse box, as i have no owners manual and ALL the illistations on the inside of the fuse box cover are in Japanese.

My electric window on roof is not working

Can anyone help???

Thanks

• 1 year later...

i have just got a imported estima and the radio dont work i got told from old owner it might be the fuse can anyone help me out by sending me the english for the fuse box lay out plz thanx dave

• 1 month later...
i have just got a imported estima and the radio dont work i got told from old owner it might be the fuse can anyone help me out by sending me the english for the fuse box lay out plz thanx dave

is it just the radio or the tape/cd that dont work?

• 4 weeks later...

G/day mate, just bought a emina 2.2 diesel from england and driving around europe for ten months or so. I have an oil level light flashing every now and then. At first I was worried, but after changing the oil twice with good oil and keeping an eye on it I decided it has a problem with the switch. Can I just pull the fuse or disconnect it somehow? can anyone help, thanks mark, a fuse map could help!

• 3 months later...
Got the fuse layout. Thanks. That amber indicator actually lit up the first time I got hold of the van and turned the park lights. I learned fast it was supposedly for a busted bulb. None was actually busted but the whole set of lights in the tail door was not working. It turned out that everything was disconnected - cut off - when they worked on the heavy dents. I had to reconnect them myself, being very careful to avoid possible shorts. I guess something else happened, hence the breaklights are gone. Now I can work on these "missing" items with the fuse layout. May I add though that the four (4) square fuses at the left side of the diagram in the Engine Bay Fuse Box are actually for Starter Motor, Horn, Glow Plugs and Headlights. Got them from another site in UK.

Interested in your comment about the horn fuse, is it second from the left? My horn isn't working, but all my other electrics seem ok.

Can you help?

Thanks, ROY. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 1992 Toyota Celica GT 2.2 I need the Fuse Box Diagram or Pic. of the cover to the Fuse Box. Would appreciate the help. Thank you

• 7 months later...

Hi

hope someone can help me, i have a 2.2 diesel estima,i have blown a fuse on the cigarette lighter which has also took the clock out and heater controls, and anyone tell me where about the fuse are as i have checked all the fuses under the bonnet and under the n/s dash board and all are working? could it be a relay if so can anyone point me to the correct direction?

Thanks

John

• 7 months later...

Sir,

can i have a translation of the fuse boxes, thanks in advance