Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting New Speakers Will I Need Any Addition Cables

kierangray1994

Hi I decided to replace my default Speakers for some alpin spg-10c2's and I was wondering when fitting will I need any adaptor cables.

Also could any one reccomend which Speakers I should put in the rear doors I have a 2006 aygo sport so I'm not limited to depth as the windows don't go down.

The connectors aren't needed as such but I would always fit them just in case you sell the car you can whack your old ones in easily.

True, just done all mine (two on dash, two in rear doors). I didn't use the adaptors and just cut the original plugs off and soldered on the wires supplied with the Speakers. More of a faff but I knew I would never put the originals back in anyway.

I have to say, not a massive difference in sound which shows that the factory unit is utter garbage. So I will be getting one of the Eonon double DIN units soon and fitting an underseat sub for good measure.

Yes, the USB key colour co-ordinates with the display. However, I plan to get a mini USB so I don't have to remove it from the facia when taking the facia off the stereo.

Yes, the USB key colour co-ordinates with the display. However, I plan to get a mini USB so I don't have to remove it from the facia when taking the facia off the stereo.

There are some good deals here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/mini-usb-flash-drive/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=mini%20usb%20flash%20drive&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amini%20usb%20flash%20drive

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

You mentioned you can get connectors off eBay for the front Speakers to clip right in..

Can you tell me which ones you brought as I brought some and they were too big/small

I have brought some Speakers to fit but don't want to cut all the wires as handing the car back after 2 more years

I have the Aygo 2012 Fire edition...

I brought these ones ... Speaker Adaptor Lead PC2-824