Do Not Sell My Personal Information

These Are Nice For The 4.4

GreyRacer

No but I'd like to. Need to convince my wife how necessary they are.

I will phone her and explain that they are mandatory to improve fuel consumption. Side wans excessively attractive, front wans maybe a wee bit over TT.........? Genuinely not sure, but the prices are incredibly reasonable compared to what we would pay for chrome embelliments, no......?

• Like 2

No but I'd like to. Need to convince my wife how necessary they are.

Tell her there's a £20 Boots No7 voucher with every purchase, that should do the trick. I quite like the look of front trims, not sure about the door trims, I would have to see them in the flesh. Our local Mr T had a 4.4 with all the chrome accessories on it, fog light and rear light embellishers, door mouldings, bumper trims etc, it was 'over done' IMHO.

• Like 1

I will phone her and explain that they are mandatory to improve fuel consumption. Side wans excessively attractive, front wans maybe a wee bit over TT.........? Genuinely not sure, but the prices are incredibly reasonable compared to what we would pay for chrome embelliments, no......?

Makes you realise what 'mark up' we pay for things through Mr T.....Rear bumper upper trim is £120 and lower tailgate trim is £100 for 4.4.

Ordered the fronts. Leave the sides for now.

Light ones are minging but the door and the headlight ones are nice.

There may be import duty at that value.

My front chrome headlight trims just arrived. Not bad delivery from Far East. Only six days and well packaged. No import duty to pay.

null_zps9fd76d8b.jpg

• Like 1

Just fitted them. Very happy with the look. Also added a new stick on Scottish number plate.

null_zps8bf3a19b.jpg

• Like 3

Absolutely pure dead good, David........honestly wisnae sure when photographed off the car, but look really good, but........here's a wee thing.......OFFICIAL........it is not illegal to manufacture and SELL number plates WITHOUT manufacturer's name and at least phone number showing clearly. It is, however, ILLEGAL TO FIT THEM FFS........!!!!

The irony of it all was that I only learned this recently whilst a totally unmoving wummin police officer was doing me for going through an AMBER LIGHT WITH WINTER SUN ALMOST TOTALLY OBLITERATING IT in Funnerburd Too, and she implied she would not pursue me on the illegal number plates.........RIGHT OOTSIDE A FAR KING CAR ACCESSORY SHOP THAT MAKES THE BLOODY THING IN YE BACK SHOPPE.......ah couldnae stop swearing on way home.

Wink wink

Halfords can do them in white so you don't see the black letters to ruin the look.

null_zpsb33e129d.jpg

Being a fan of chrome bit's myself, I think that looks really good.

The number plate MUST have or is illegal

the British Standard number (currently BS AU 145d);

the name, trade mark or other means of identification of the manufacturer or component supplier; and

the name and postcode of the supplying outlet.

King plate maker :lol:

That's it for me at front. Not going for the fog light chrome inserts. Would love them in the matching black plastic of the bumper though.

My new plates are fully legal.

null_zps6a2905c5.jpg

I stand correctified..........you've not got any polis where you live anyway.......

Cool, they should be clamping down on illegal HID's, off road use headlamp bulbs, blue lamps, noisy exhausts bla bla bla before giving you a ticket for not having a friggin postcode on the plate :angry:

Annoyed, Cheshire :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lol Kev, yea the polis are few and far between but a pair were close enough to issue me 3 points on my otherwise 40 years clean license for a slight speeding incursion. Around here they target the noisy exhaust bridge and that's why my track Celica wears an OEM with only 86 db.

Don't get Peak District's Casey Jones involved in exhaust noise.........he will wax notsa lyrical........

They look good David, better on a darker colour than my white me thinks……...

I want those bridge police near me - preferably armed with tasers for opening a conversation about the size of the exhaust.

2 tasers for Subarus with big exhausts.

David, there seems to be a lot of concern about the legality of your number plates. You have got a receipt for them???

BTW the samuri swords look rather better than I though they would.

Yes got a receipt but they are perfectly legal. Been using them now on seven cars, several mots and run ins with the polis. My son-in-law is a Halfords manager and Halfords as a mainline shop will not sell 'show plates' . You also need to produce v5 and driving license when you buy there.