Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Upgrades.. Cheap!

Clip

Just stumbled across this when I was heading to Tweeks to get an OMP Strut brace ordered.

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/list/chassis-stiffening/toyota/aygo.html

Wiechers!

Front upper and lower for £100!!!! Rears from £30

The term for these prices is "Redonk!"

Are they crap? Why're they cheap?

I'm sort of excited and panicked to find out!

I didn't want them all but for the money. I'd totally buy everything if it was worth doing.

i'd stay with demons you know your getting good stuff from there,they maybe pricey for some things but you know your getting some quality parts.

your better off spending more for something and being happy with it, rather than buying something cheap and having to replace it soon after.

the other saying is "you get what you pay for"

Yeah I did think that. You know where you are with OMP.

I have heard of weitech before but never used any of their kit.

May still end up with front lower and rear lower from them and OMP for upper as it's adjustable.

I read a web post a while ago about someone who got a cracked front windscreen after fitting front strut brace and chassis strut. It sounded like they made the front end too stiff and transferred vibrations from the road upwards resulting in the cracking of the windscreen.

Yeah I'm sure I saw that too. Can't remember if he was on standard suspension though.

i think the worst thing ppl do is to have low profile tyres on their cars ,on a previous car may years ago i used 205/40/70 and god the ride was bumpy great handling but

its surprising how much the sidewalls flex and gives you a comfy ride

195/45/15 here. They make a hell of a difference to the standard wheels.

With three fat people and me in occasionally but only over stupidly big sleeping policemen and mad off camber switchbacks. With general road use. Nope.

Oh yeah and its dropped 35 on the rear too ;)

Thanks. I thought about getting 15" wheels, but the roads in the Ireland can be pretty sh*t, so would be concerned about rubbing against the rear arches.

No issues at all tbh. I'll see if I can dig out the spec I'm running I can't remember what it is.