Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Creaky Clutch Pedal

mickwolves

2011 1.4 d auris only had it 1 week and found a creaking noise when depressing clutch pedal took it back and they changed the clutch master cylinder under warrenty drove it away it was fine for 30 mins then started creaking again anyone else had same prob and know the answer before I take it back again

Get someone to listen with the bonnet up and engine not running as you press the pedal. You initially need to determine if the noise is at the pedal end or at the clutch.

had the same problem a few years ago, turned out it wasnt the pedal , it was something within the bell housing, which was a big job to take out under warranty, they greased something up and years later is still fine.they also were going to replace the clutch master cylinder, but decided it wasnt the problem. tried to find a link to the thread, but can only find one page of my old threads, dont know how or if older ones can be accessed ?