Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Windscreen Wiper

dwilson

Just back from Europarts.........24" / 17" for mine and a 22" for friend........£40.00 the lot. No complaints from me.

Think I'll keep building up brownie points with my local RRG.

Always get a 30% discount anyway.

Think I'll keep building up brownie points with my local RRG.Always get a 30% discount anyway.

.....after they have added 29% on to everybody else's price, Paul......?

If I thought I could get nearly a turd off at Toyota, eBay would stop inviting me to their golf outings due to lack of custom.........lol.

• Like 1

True is that Kev,but my mid exhaust box for £784 fitted, was a price I've never seen bettered..If you don't ask you don't get!

Call me old fashioned (or just old)but I tend to stick with those who give a good service..providing they keep coughing up the discount that is .

Back in the day most of my repairs were DIY. But hey ho!

Just ordered a set of the Denso ones off Car Parts for less from the link Dave posted (Cheers Dave) total was £25.98 delivered.... My Bosch ones are fine and work brilliantly but they aren't as quiet as reported above so worth a try.. My ones will need changing soon anyway...

• Like 1

Just ordered a set of the Denso ones off Car Parts for less from the link Dave posted (Cheers Dave) total was £25.98 delivered.... My Bosch ones are fine and work brilliantly but they aren't as quiet as reported above so worth a try.. My ones will need changing soon anyway...

That's great. I am surprised but pleased at the amount of interest my query has had.

David

• Like 1

David it's that time of the year... I very nearly always replace wipers this time of the year as it's now they earn their keep. ...

• Like 1

A complete set of Densos for my 2007 XTR was 27 quid from CP4L ??? :( . . . Still not a bad price

A complete set of Densos for my 2007 XTR was 27 quid from CP4L ??? :( . . . Still not a bad price

Is that with rear as well Tony?

I think my rear one is the original !!! So I need that one badly...

I think my rear one is the original !!! So I need that one badly...

I suspect all of mine are the original! It will be interesting to see if the new ones are noticeably better!

My Denso Wiper Blades arrived this morning - that was quick - and I fitted them in minutes. They were identical to the old ones which I am guessing were the original ones. They are working well!

Thank you all for your help.

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links