Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Idle Control Valve P/no ? & Cutting Out At Lights.

donaldfraser_uk

Hi..My Aygo has a knackered Idle Control Valve. Does anyone have or know where I can get the part number to order a new one. There are numbers 16R90 8C05 on the knackered one,but those are not the part number apparantly.

Engine keeps cutting out when I stop at lights,roundabouts etc,,,

Its a 08 plate,but has only dome 7,500 miles. Arnold Clark said its the Idle Control Valve & priced me £1500 for the part alone. So trying to order the part myself.

A friend said that because the car only gets driven once a week, that Injection cleaner may help,as they could be getting blocked,cause the car in not getting driven enough...

Hi Donald

Welcome :clap: Post your question on the aygo forum try Redex in your tank and give your car a blast on the motorway

• 5 years later...

my daughter in laws aygo drives perfect when staionry at roundabouts ready to pull away the car cuts out but starts right away i changed the plugs and coils but still get the same problem any ideas please  

Hello and welcome Donald 😄 enjoy the club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links