Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis 2007 Diesel, Anti Roll Bar Rubbers

john11k

Hello, im new to this forum, a previous peugeot 406 guy, but now an owner of Avensis diesel 2007, 6speed, i usually do as much service to the car as possible, and would like to know the best way to replace the rear anti roll bar rubbers, the car has 274k, thanks, John

Hi, they are very easy to replace just don't buy them from Mr T, you can get same ones on eBay for half the price.

Just spray the bolts with WD40 first and allow to soak in for a couple of hours.

Have you gotta eBay link to the seller of these rubbers plz😎👍

Hi, they are very easy to replace just don't buy them from Mr T, you can get same ones on Ebay for half the price.

Just spray the bolts with WD40 first and allow to soak in for a couple of hours.

I would'nt bother

Nearly the same price as genuine ones and you will be fannying round for ages trying to get them to fit

Buy genuine, save yourself a load of grief, spend the same sort of money on something that will fit, correctly, first time

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi, hope this works , http://tinyurl.com/ka29hfr other wise the parts you want are on ebay at £7.90 to £9.99 plus £1.99 postage and they do fit I can assure you of that.

Just go onto eBay and type in "TOYOTA AVENSIS REAR ANTI ROLL BAR D BUSH X2 2003 - 2007"

Thanks everybody, i had bought the rubbers from a motor factors, they are one piece not split, i havent had a chance to get under the car yet, so will have a look in next few days, if they different , will go to MrT, again thank ye all, very much appreciated,

They have to be split, if they are not then you can't get them on to the anti roll bar, and to get the drop links off you may have to destroy the drop links and replace them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links