Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Fu*kers !

Jimlad

I looked out the window the other day to see 3 kids ( about 10yr old or so ) at my car. They had a long pole thing with them for some reason.

I shouted at them to get the f*ck away from the car and eventually they did.

I was out working on my car when the neighbour below told me that he saw what they were upto. He said it looked like they had put the pipe up the exhaust and were about to jump on it !!! :eek:

I would have beat the crap out of them if I had saw that.

I saw them today actually... they came upto me and started to ask me about my car. I remember who they were and started having a go at them. Told them if I see them anywhere near my car, I'd break there legs.

They then ran across the street shouting on their Mum. Prob have the police at my door soon... lol. Oh well... but some people have no respect ! I mean, why not do it to the corsa next to my car ??

if you'd broken their legs without worning them they could not have run to their mum :thumbsup:

if you'd broken their legs without worning them they could not have run to their mum :thumbsup:

You should have took them to the moors and....... OHH Sorry :!Removed!: YOU DON'T LIVE IN MANCHESTER :eek: :censor:

The only reason I can sleep at night is because my car is locked away far from any public roads!

Hi jimlad

You tell me mate whats that all about :wacko: Kids grown up today really dont have no respect for other peoples properties and adults as well. I tell you where it's all gone wrong if they brought back the cane at school they would have a little more respect for adults and the teachers. My sister is a stand in teach at her local juniors school. Her friend is the same at a secondary school as well.

She told me one day that her friend came home crying one day as she was threatened by a 11 year old boy. She told the young lad off and was shouting at him to behave himself and he came right up to here and said to her what the f##k are you looking at miss. And told her to stop looking at her or i will f##king hit you miss.

Now where the Justice in that. Back in my days you would have got the cane for that and properly a clip around the face for that mate. Also the parents are to blame as well They just let them walk around causing trouble in the streets mate.

jerry!!

if you'd broken their legs without worning them they could not have run to their mum  :thumbsup:

lol.. damn.. should have thought of that.. lol

Get an air rifle... if I see anyone at the car I shoot... I am aloud to protect my own property aren't I ?

someone also put out a !Removed! on my spoiler.... luckily didn't damage any paintwork.

Seriously tho... some people... LOSERS !

Vigilante justice - its the way forward. :D :thumbsup:

Jerry I agree - it's all wrong. :angry:

Yea little t0ssrs boot em! Its the parents that really make me sick tho...its always the same... chavvy parents and thier smelly brood. Nil respect for anything but others donning shellsuits.

unbelievable, kids these days :angry: i wouldve thrown something hard at them straight away but luckily i live in a fairly sensible area! glad you caught em before they wrecked your exhaust mate, is it stock or aftermarket btw?

deusmr2, is anything on jim's car stock?

jim; take the mr2 to a mechanic friend of yours, and ask them to give you a bill for a damaged exhaust. Then knock on the kids door and give the parents the bill.

Nothing quite like financial pain to make parents take notice of their kids wrong doings.

And to be quite honest, no one here would hit a child, and if you did... well, it'll be the kids laughing when their parents recieve £10k from you in court for ABH on a youth.

I agree though, seems to be an increasing amount of disrespect from kids these days, even in my time at high school... it was noticable through the years how cheeky the youngest were getting.

Also jim, we live in a country where people hate to see others succeed or do well, or even happy. If people on the street see you getting 'above your post' with a fancy car... even though it's not a porsche or similar.... then it seems to be good old british spirit that takes revenge out on you :)

just a thought

sam

The only reason I can sleep at night is because my car is locked away far from any public roads!

Mine's parked in a police station over night

:thumbsup:

I have to agree, it not right that you have to feel nervous about leaving you car anywhere. At the end of the day it's stupidity in youth or jealousy - talk to your grandparents, things won't like this in their day!!

i know!! man... im akid too.. but hey.. its stupid how kids act today... like... at school... i witnessed some kids deflating the tires of a bunch of cars.. then they put a buncha crap inside the exhaust tip... and over here... if you have any issues with some of the other local racers... kiss your car goodbye cuz if they see it.. they will probably shoot it up or steal it!! :ffs:

Jim,

With a the cash you get from robbing banks and a like, why not buy a garage! Or you could up the security on the car..... run some serious voltage through the body work and any one that touches it gets fried!

M.

little scumbags!

ahh the british justice system....the biggest farce of all time.

but surely theres a little tony martin in all of us!

jim; take the mr2 to a mechanic friend of yours, and ask them to give you a bill for a damaged exhaust. Then knock on the kids door and give the parents the bill.

That sounds like a plan .. Just get Mr T to quote you for a stock exhaust for a turbo (that'll be expensive enough) ..

Or get a quote for a NUR SPEC from Jase .. probably the wrong side of £700 and that's a lot of giro's ..

kids these days r apalling. i say we bring bak child punishment. a good beating never did me ne harm!!!

good thing u spied em jim, but tbh did ur neighbour just stand there and watch whilst they were doing this?

-Z

Jim,

With a the cash you get from robbing banks and a like, why not buy a garage! Or you could up the security on the car..... run some serious voltage through the body work and any one that touches it gets fried!

M.

is there such a thing ??.... sweet !

kids these days r apalling. i say we bring bak child punishment. a good beating never did me ne harm!!!

good thing u spied em jim, but tbh did ur neighbour just stand there and watch whilst they were doing this?

-Z

neighbour was an old man.. so prob didn't fancy getting a pile of sh*t from the kids through his door.

HAAAA, theres me doppelganger!!!! Neway, back to anti-social behaviour of youngsters. I got a wicked idea to keep them in line. Ne1 bad boys/girls caught doing any mischief whatsoever, take them to the town centre, and chop off their hands, no hands, no keying. Simple. If they really bad, shoot them in hte back of their heads. No life, no danger. And one less baddy to think of. That'll keep them in the straight and narrow.

I got a more ' humane' approach tho, if they white kids, and they usually are, and live in council estates, have the council move them to an all BLACK area!! That'll keep them quiet. Gits.

Its terrible nowadays!

I read in the paper last week, about 2 10 year olds that were given 10 final warnings about antisocial behaviour, each time the (same) judge said it was their last chance before a jail term....

And even if they got locked up, its like a !Removed! holiday for them...

My approach, be firmer on [repeat] offenders, and turn our prisons into Army Boot camps... no TV's, magazines... up at 5am, strict rules etc... very little 'perks', and have to do hard labour 8 hours a day!

That'll make people think twice before they commit a crime!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links