Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Door Spring Missing?

Nimenomaan

When I pull/release the fuel door release lever nothing happens, it stays shut and locked, so whenever I'm filling up gas I need to put something under the lever to unlock the fuel door, then go back and open it by pushing on one of the sides, it works, but a bit of a hassle finding something that's just the right size to fit under the lever.

So I'm guessing that the fuel door spring is missing, but I'm having a hard time finding out exactly which one I need to buy. The car I have is a Toyota Avensis 2001 1.8 station wagon.

Is this what I need? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-Toyota-Lexus-Fuel-Door-Spring-77360-33020-Brand-New-/370786819533?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item56549dddcd&vxp=mtr#vi-ilComp

Thanks in advance!

post-132868-0-32437600-1383763202_thumb.

Hi Kenneth

I checked on ToyoDIY and the part number shows as 77360-12080. Sometimes these parts are similar and look like they may or may not fit.

If the part looks like yours then you will have to take the risk and try, so long as it is cheap.

Konrad

Thanks, I had no idea there was even a site like ToyoDIY! I found one match for "77360-12080", going to order it now. Thank you again, Konrad! :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links