Do Not Sell My Personal Information

W T F ? Toyota Official Store ?

dave.m

Several Toyota dealers have e-bay shops as some members are no doubt aware, but Mr T setting up in competition and dealing direct with Joe Public ? surely not…….

Lets not forget any eBay member / seller can within reason use any name they choose under which to sell.....

A fellow member heron informed me Toyota had a group of bodies looking at parts prices in general, coz so much business was going past them to other businesses, both for original parts and pattern. Can only say "aboot bloody time", as I have no reason to disbelieve Kingo that the dealers and franchisee businesses are left with not a lot of margin when bits brought in from TCR (Toyota Central Ripoff......)

The shop is managed by Pentagon ecommerce - related to the Pentagon dealer group by any chance??

The shop is managed by Pentagon ecommerce - related to the Pentagon dealer group by any chance??

Well spotted detective Frosty........................

Actually started this thread to noise Kingo up a bit, I did see the reference to Pentagon, but

It did make me wonder. Is this Pentagons site, or Toyota GB's ? Because when you read it you

certainly get the impression you are dealing with Toyota direct.

Actually started this thread to noise Kingo up a bit, I did see the reference to Pentagon, but

It did make me wonder. Is this Pentagons site, or Toyota GB's ? Because when you read it you

certainly get the impression you are dealing with Toyota direct.

FFS Dave......you are asking questions aboot the Pentagon.......expect a knock at your door.........are you a hacker ( or did you jusy play for Rangers reserves.......?)

Incoming......