Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tv Car Shows

Hoovie

Well, looks like we have established the best car programmes. So how about the movies ?

We are talking films like BULLIT, the Steve McQueen absolute classic.

But really there is only one which falls into the LEGEND status.....................

It can only be late great legend that is Dom Deluise. The film ? THE CANNONBALL RUN.

(This is where I should insert the link to the cannonball run out takes, damn this stupid I pad)

Film I watched about a month or so ago, mostly cos I was bored and couldn't find anything else... Deathrace 2000. And actually it was good stuff :)

The Driver is another good one. Perfect demo on how to 'de-door' a car (Bothy would approve, I think ;) )

Well, looks like we have established the best car programmes. So how about the movies ?

We are talking films like BULLIT, the Steve McQueen absolute classic.

But really there is only one which falls into the LEGEND status.....................

It can only be late great legend that is Dom Deluise. The film ? THE CANNONBALL RUN.

(This is where I should insert the link to the cannonball run out takes, damn this stupid I pad)

Ronan

Like others have said top gear is now just general Sunday night entertainment.,but is the worlds most watched car show!

So they must be doing something right.

I think James May is a highly intelligent guy,and in his own programmes I watch.

The top gear episode which still makes me chuckle is the caravaning sketch,which ended in them towing home a burnt out Shell

Of a caravan.....the classic line being Clarksons....'I don't want to come on holiday to empty my own poo' !

Or have to build my own home when I get there...apologies to you trailer tent guys ;-)

Now the RAV group have had a few days to respond to this topic.......It will be moved to the General Discussions page to enable the rest of the Toyota Owners Community to take part in the discussion

I make no apology for moving the topic As the OP placed it in the Incorrect place :)

We can resurrect it !!! (Well, depends if Raistlin replies ;) )

I watched IWTC (I Want That Car) on ITV4. It is in fact exactly the same format as UCR (Used Car Roadshow), but with a different name and different presenters.

Not seen the girly before, but the geezer is the one who does the YouTube Revier videos mostly for some magazine/website or other and is ok.

A bit like Fifth Gear for me in that I won't be searching it out to watch but if it's on and I'm bored ....

Now the RAV group have had a few days to respond to this topic.......It will be moved to the General Discussions page to enable the rest of the Toyota Owners Community to take part in the discussion

I make no apology for moving the topic As the OP placed it in the Incorrect place :)

Yeah, and it really sparked an interest amongst the wider TOC community, didn't it :rolleyes:

PS. the OP placed it in the CORRECT place ... Where it will get read and responded to, not in the tumbleweed of GD.

One of my early Yaris's was shown on Granada "Men and Motors" Used Car Roadshow

This was filmed at JAE when it was at Peterborough (A few years ago)

Mike Brewer described my Yaris as "A peach of a car" Filming took nearly all morning and the car featured for less than five minutes!

Another Yaris of mine was featured in Auto Express under their "Used Car Review"......This involved a full days photographic session in a professional studio at Beaulieu and a unique opportunity for me to visit behind the scenes of the museum.......Terrific day out! :)

I wondered where this had gone... thought I'd find out what happens over here.. :ermm: :)

My favourite car related films ATM has to be the "Transporter" series...

Some good car chases, and also Jason Statham... lush.... :in_love:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links