Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rav 4.4 Invincible Does Yer Seat Warmers Work?

glorydad

As it says on the tin, er title, my seat warmers don't appear to work. :hammer: The little lights on the switches come on but no toasty nether regions! I haven't been to Mr T yet but would anybody like to comment? Nuffink too cheeky now, I know you lot!! :nono:

Have ye rectum accidentally, Andy.......?

• Like 1

I have nothing sensible too say......................................................... :dontgetit:

• Like 1

Yes, working fine. The hot setting is really hot but the lower setting is just nice. Cannot beat a pampered ar8e these colder mornings. Only wish the steering wheel heated as well.

• Like 1

Yes, working fine. The hot setting is really hot but the lower setting is just nice. Cannot beat a pampered ar8e these colder mornings. Only wish the steering wheel heated as well.

Steering wheel on my XF is heated... Dont like it to be honest ! Do like the bum warmers though !!

Spring2011andJaguarXF117.jpg

Just as I thought, some imaginative replies. :clap: I don't know how you restrained yourself Charlie. I am definitely not getting a toasty ####, so off to Mr T at some time soon.

I don't personally like to warm the hole of my body......would prefer to drink arzenic :naughty:

• Like 1

I don't personally like to warm the hole of my body......would prefer to drink arzenic :naughty:

Should be made to sit on guard at the Pyramids in That Egypt..........what a Sphinctus he would make.

Mine appear to be working fine, I've just tried them for the first time. T'is too mild to be using such luxuries as yet.

B. Uttock .

• Like 1

Up in Yorkshire a parp in the pants acts as a seat warmer......... Or as the great man would say.......Love is a burning thing

And it makes a firery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell in to a ring of fire

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links