Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Discounted Rav4's

gjnorthall

Just had same email as gj above.......good grief......some nice discountments oot there peeps.........

Dealers do seem to be discounting heavily, I paid more or less to the pound what the Invincibles are advertised for in the link, brand new though. I think all members here with a 4.4 have had a good deal from what they have said, I've no doubt mentioned before, the difference between the highest and lowest deals I was offered was £1600.00 (ish) .

Considering the severity of the past few winters you would think dealers would be demanding 'strong' money for stock in November…..

Just as well there is no petrol listed in black. Have looked on the toyota.co.uk website but seem to be unable to do a search. Interesting......

edit: noticed they are underestimating the road tax for the petrol as well. It's not 127 but 167 of those emissions. Can only find the grey one (Coventry) not the silver one.

Interesting that the Icon Diesel automatic is slightly less than the manual version by £300 yet the Invincible is in automatic form 760 quid more..... !Removed! good prices though !

The prices on the 4.4 seem a lot keener then on the 4.3 have to say. I know I could have got a 4.4 for less then I paid for my 6 month old 4.3, and I am guessing others with 4.3s would be similar?

Edit: corrected to say "know I could have got a 4.4 for less then I paid for my 6 month old 4.3"

Very good discounts. Brings the invincible auto down to a very similar price I paid for my Rav new 3.5 years ago. I wonder if that s some of the reasoning behind it? Dealers are realising that new buyers are baulking at the increase in price? I certainly did when the 3 years came up.

Very good discounts. Brings the invincible auto down to a very similar price I paid for my Rav new 3.5 years ago. I wonder if that s some of the reasoning behind it? Dealers are realising that new buyers are baulking at the increase in price? I certainly did when the 3 years came up.

They are registered at the end of October by a dealer group. I assume to obtain a quarterly bonus and now they need to sell them quickly to reduce the interest they will be paying.

The same prices can be achieved on drive the deal on new vehicles and you will be the first owner. No idea who the dealer is, but not pre-reg cars. That says to me that dealers are having to discount to move em.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links