Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Three For Charlie

anchorman

Thanks Don. Appreciate it but when I click the links I get .....

Requested item could not be found.

Unfortunately we are unable to find the requested page. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks Don. Appreciate it but when I click the links I get .....

Requested item could not be found.

Unfortunately we are unable to find the requested page. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Same here..........

Thanks Paul... Mate the Silver while one of the best if not the best to keep looking clean is not for me.. That car has come down over 1500 quid this month ! So doubt there would be much more to come off but its the colour that does not appeal.. Its strange how some cars go well with a colour while some dont..

Silver is an absolute sod to get a very high shine with depth....As I like polishing its another reason why silver is not for me.

This is a picture of a BMW M3 I had some years ago.. Pig to get depth on and took 4 days polishing to get what I was after, And that was a convertible !

Picture021-3.jpg

• Like 1

Understand where you're coming from Charlie, I've had two tyrol 4.3's. Must just say I like the white pearl we chose for our 4.4.

I think this is a 'new face' on the Toyota website……..

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-CAT-SR/RMB-Teeside/Stockton/2471725-604119417-1323231.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

• Like 1

Agree about the difficulty in getting the silver to look perfect, but I have to congratulate you Charlie on the job you do on your cars, whatever the colour, stonking!!

• Like 1

Understand where you're coming from Charlie, I've had two tyrol 4.3's. Must just say I like the white pearl we chose for our 4.4.

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-CAT-SR/RMB-Teeside/Stockton/2471725-604119417-1323231.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Ahhh Now thats nice ! sensible price for a 2012 one is that.. Slightly up on miles but not enough to make a difference.....

Quite some distance though !

Distance as the Crow Flies : As the crow Flies 169

Distance by Land Transport : Land Transport 210

But if the Dealer would guarantee condition I would travel no problem.. Best get on the dog and bone the morrow !

Just filled in the on line enquiry form for the car in Stockport.. Will ring them in the morning if they fail to ring me............................

Ahhh Now thats nice ! sensible price for a 2012 one is that.. Slightly up on miles but not enough to make a difference.....

But if the Dealer would guarantee condition I would travel no problem.. Best get on the dog and bone the morrow !

Had it been two weeks from now………I'm driving up to Newcastle on the 23rd to see the Boys at Uni Charlie. Would be only too happy to make a slight detour and go over it with a fine tooth comb if nothing else materialises.

Another 'new face', minus style but newer…..

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-CAT-SR/Vantage-Toyota-Blackburn/Blackburn/2471725-604112021-1403252.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

• Like 1

Had it been two weeks from now………I'm driving up to Newcastle on the 23rd to see the Boys at Uni Charlie. Would be only too happy to make a slight detour and go over it with a fine tooth comb if nothing else materialises.

Another 'new face', minus style but newer…..

http://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/used/RAV4/2.2-D-CAT-SR/Vantage-Toyota-Blackburn/Blackburn/2471725-604112021-1403252.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

Thats very kind of you mate !! What I have done in the past is ask the Dealer to inspect the car in detail.. Based on that description and agreeing a PX price or discount if no PX I will travel to collect the car But only if the dealer will pay my travel expenses if the car does not meet its accurate description...

I have done this a few times and usually I can tell if the Sales Person is genuine or not.. So far I have been lucky and not travelled for nothing.. Same od course goes for my descrition of my car should the dealer suggest a reasonable PX price.. But I will and am prepared to sell my car on auto trader if I get a half way decent discount....

I would prefer the white to Grey.. My budget has to if possible include the for me all important style pack.

• Like 1

This spec and colour is identical to mine, had a few other bits like toyota fitted front and rear sensors and I have since added DRL's. I travelled 150 miles for this car and bought it at a Vauxhall dealer, funnily it was next door to a Toyota dealer. Took many calls and detailed photos from the dealer before I made the trip. But I was willing to make the trip, done my trade in and drove home with it on the same day...excellent.

Sorry - not been on since yesterday. They were 3 pearl white SRs. I'll see if I can find another way of posting the links.

Later though!

Blige me!! Wish we could get this spec, on this car, at this price, here in Spain!! Buy it Charlie!!!

Guys if I buy silver... Or grey ... or red....or brown I will end up changing again soon......

I made quite a compromise when I bought the current car in that its colour Dark Mica Blue is nearly black.. I love black but cleaning is never ending and you know how I like my cars looking....

I will be keeping the next car for likely 5 years or at least that is the plan.. So I think I need to get it bang on cos its a long time to keep a car I'm not 100% happy with......

Im going to be honest her as well. The figures I've been offered against a used car for my car in PX are quite a bit less than if buying a brand new car... So I may just do just that. Buy a new un.. But I wont have enough funds until spring unless I take finance and I'm not doing that.

Guys if I buy silver... Or grey ... or red....or brown I will end up changing again soon......I made quite a compromise when I bought the current car in that its colour Dark Mica Blue is nearly black.. I love black but cleaning is never ending and you know how I like my cars looking....I will be keeping the next car for likely 5 years or at least that is the plan.. So I think I need to get it bang on cos its a long time to keep a car I'm not 100% happy with......Im going to be honest her as well. The figures I've been offered against a used car for my car in PX are quite a bit less than if buying a brand new car... So I may just do just that. Buy a new un.. But I wont have enough funds until spring unless I take finance and I'm not doing that.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a 0% finance deal on the new RAVs in the new year! The run out 4.3 really seem to be holding their vales well compared to the 4.4 considering it is now officially obsolete.

Definately right to hold out for the right car if you got your heart set on certain features. My first RAV, I thought I'd be happy with the spec I bought, but by the time I 'pimped' it up with the features I wanted, I could have bought a top spec model to start with and had more features to boot ;)

Without knowing Charlie's requirements I did see a white SR auto in Crewe wit 37k on it on eBay. Probably been pointed out before but the ones most links above show I can't open om my mobi.

Took a deposit on my XF today so now thinking along the lines of a new Invincible as I believe I can get on with full leather and a sunroof.... Just need to trawl round the dealers till I get the best price..

Bout time I got a decent test drive too !

The peanuts I've been offered in PX for the T180 means I will sell it privately later on..

• Like 2

I didn't bother with a sunroof on mine Charlie, it's not a killer at £500 but with the amount of rain we get here it would be of little use, we don't travel on the continent to benefit from one.

Had an extended length panoramic fixed roof been an option I would most certainly have had one. I'm sure you will be 'hooked' on the 4.4 after an extended test drive. Keep us posted :thumbsup:

I just love a sunroof.. Had my one open for a lot of time this summer... Love the airy feel they give to the inside of the car...

You jist like driving along with yer heid poked out the sunroof playing at WW2 tank drivers, min. ,!!

As if you would forget......no spare wheel = no bloody deal.........ah bet ye get a spare wheel.........?

Lol.

• Like 1