Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaking……..

silly sausage

I've posted this link in that rarely visited section 'E-Bay finds'. Maybe this post will be swiftly put in solitary confinement. In the mean time, I thought this is quite a late model to be breaking for spares and was worth posting for anybody who is looking for bits and bobs (rear door with wheel mount) etc that cost a fortune to buy new.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-Toyota-Rav4-2-2d4d-parts-breaking-/281105834205?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item417336a0dd

• Like 1

Thanks for the link.

That's not too far from me Paul,I might go and have a nosy,might be something worth storing for future.

What does 'Auction is for wheel nuts ' in the ad mean, am I missing something?

Thanks for the link.

That's not too far from me Paul,I might go and have a nosy,might be something worth storing for future.

What does 'Auction is for wheel nuts ' in the ad mean, am I missing something?

At a guess I would think it's something to do with the listings fee.

Nah......listing will show a price......? This is to let folks know that THE WHOLE SCRAP CAR is not available at that price......just a wheel nut. To avoid litigation by thrifty Londoners who want Ferraris for £4.99........

• Like 1

Nah......listing will show a price......? This is to let folks know that THE WHOLE SCRAP CAR is not available at that price......just a wheel nut. To avoid litigation by thrifty Londoners who want Ferraris for £4.99........

Makes sense, I'm not all that familiar with E-Bay, I came across the add searching for a 3 door for daughter-in-law.