Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shell Vpower In Ireland ?

bothwell_buyer

I will be travelling to Ireland very soon in my RAV4 which uses Shell vpower cos its turbo engine is tuned for that. Is vpower available in Ireland or what is the higher octane equivalent?

I'll just be in the Wicklow area, so not exactly in the sticks.

any advice warmly accepted and comments from Raistlin treated with the respect they deserve !

You can download an app from Shell that tells you where all the stations are and if they sell the V-Power luv juice! 😜

Or go onto there web site and that will tell you! Don't forget to get the V-Power points card if you've not already got one👍😎🚗💨

Looked at varous websites, most of which indicate only bog standard petrol is sold in IE. In which case I will need to feed an octane enhancer into the tank.

Thank you for the kind wishes Raistlin. I'd have brought you back a stick of rock but i think they have the rocks counted on the Giants causeway (thats NI I know but we land there after jumping into the sea in Scotland.

Mistermena - ye, I have a vpower points card which is well used !