Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Ideas?

Starlet Si

I have had my Starlet since 29th Feb. but I do not get paid until the 18th June as I dont start work until the 7th. Anyone got any ideas what I can do to my car with no money? lol.

Just wondered what you's all thought, as to planning, or browsing etc.?

<_< :crybaby:

If you can scrape together a few quid like 2 pints worth get ya sen some autoiglym metal polist and start doing bits of ya engine bay and make it all shiney :thumbsup::yes::thumbsup:

You could remove the side strips?if ya want that is. it took me about an hour each side as the glue is qutie sticky.

Cool, I think I will do that starletsy, Im sure I have that amount of money. lol :)

Sorry Starletpower but I like ma strips. ;)

If any other people has got any other suggestions let me know. Thank-you. :thumbsup:

If you can scrape together a few quid like 2 pints worth get ya sen some autoiglym metal polist and start doing bits of ya engine bay and make it all shiney :thumbsup::yes::thumbsup:

Definitely the cheapest option. And it takes AGES. I've been doing bits under the bonnet for about a month now......it's one of those jobs, once you start you just keep going. Very satisfying though,

Rich

You could remove the side strips?if ya want that is. it took me about an hour each side as the glue is qutie sticky.

Sandpaper would make that a lot easier to get that glue off. :blink:

If your good with a rattle can spray your mirrors and door handles just remember to use the proppa primer.

Sy :thumbsup:

Is there a way of taking the mirrors off and the door handles by detaching the interior parts of the door so I can take them off and paint them properly :bookworm: ?

If you pull the little triangle plastic bit off behind the mirror on the inside of the car there should be 3, 10mm (spanner size M6 thread) bots remove these you should find the mirror comes off.

As for the door handles i'm not sure take off the door card and see.

Sy

Cool. Cheers. I was also wondering, Im planning on getting a Sony CD player, and theres a plastic panel, can it be used as another radio/CD along with my cassette/radio ?? :huh:

:) Another thing, do any of you's know the link to geocools site yet or is it even finished? :blink: