Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driveshaft Oil Seal...

el rocco chicko

Not that Im tight, but my dealer garage has quoted me £32. for a 80mm fns outer drive shaft oil seal,seems a little on the steep side. :nono: I have tried blueprint, euro parts, parts king and anything else that popped up on the google search. Anyone help ???? Puleeeeease... My boytoy wont play without it. sad times. :help2:

el rocco

Sometimes you just have to pay the price if there is nothing else out there?

Does not seem a lot of money if you ask me, how long have you been off the road and the inconvenience for £38? #justsaying

#justsaying

I dont like to be stiffed by the big guns is all, if thats the price then Ile go with~

I did check out some others but none seem to do the 80mm type that my boy needs, kit would do it??

There's little rationale on manufacturers spares pricing - some parts appear incredibly expensive and a few are incredibly cheap. Someone did the maths of building a car from the spares catalogue and it worked out at around three times the showroom cost of the same car!