Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glow Plug Problems 2004 2.0 D4D T4

Azzawacker

Hi I had trouble starting my car tonight after work but once I got the car started and got on my way the engine management light light up ! Car starts fine everytime once it's warm drives fine no loss in power or noticeable problems . Would knackered glow plugs throw the eml on the dash ? Any help would help me

Could be, I personally would read it, if not get the glow plugs tested,might be worth buying your own obd2 reader of eBay very handy to have,

Thanks guys two glow plugs have gone I've tested them while in the car need to get a new set and fit them but as far as I can see they are buggers for snapping not looking forward to replacing them at all .im hoping it is the glow plugs that's throwing the eml up my mates got a obd reader will see what the mighty toyota says when I plug it in I will keep you posted. Thanks again guys

I personally would buy genuine from Mr T. (they may be made by denso)

eurocarparts also list denso and bosch/beru,

Mr T ones are Denso if I remember correctly! Sometimes you can get Toyota parts as cheap as OE ones!

Contact forum member "Kingo" for a price! You might get a deal 😎