Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Misted Up Side Lights On Auris Hybrid

Funkyboy

Hi all,

Test drove a hybrid t spirit auris today 61 plate. After the drive we noticed that the side lights on the bottom corners of the front bumpers were both misted up on the inside. Has any one else had an issue with this?

Thanks

Yeah, I've noticed that my headlights mist up a bit occasionally. Next time if I think on I'll take a photo, if it happens frequently over the colder months then Mr T can replace them. I'm not having dodgy headlights on a new car!

Aces high they were obviously not right made me hang fire from doing a deal on it. I was surprised how well the car drove we actually went to see a Prius gen 2 as we have been after one for a while but the condition wasn't up to what we were looking for. Drove a few Prius gen 2 now but first time in a Auris just have to decide now if we go for one of these and give up on the Prius as there seems to be some deals around on late plate previous shape models with a good warranty still to run.

Neither of mine (a 2009 owned for three years, and my current 2012 Auris) have had issues with condensation in any of the lighting (as yet).

Replied on the Auris forum - don't think you needed to put two entries up, most of us read more then one forum.

Peter

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links