Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Misted Up Side Lights

Funkyboy

Hi all,

Test drove a hybrid t spirit auris today 61 plate. After the drive we noticed that the side lights on the bottom corners of the front bumpers were both misted up on the inside. Has any one else had an issue with this?

Thanks

Neither of my Auris (2009 Auris and 2012 Auris) have had condensation issues (as yet) in any of the lights.

Not had that, and it gets !Removed! cold here overnight. Maybe the test model has taken a few bumps..

When you say sidelights I think you may mean fog lights - they are the lowest ones on the corner of the bumpers. Mine haven't misted up but I have notice this on other cars of mine as the lights are out in the cold air and don't get used as much as the headlights and therefore don't get warm. Even if they were I wouldn't think that it was anything to lose sleep about as they would soon dry out,

It's the little daylight running ones just above to the side of the fogs lights they look like maybe little LEDs

Ah - will have a look in the daylight now I know you mean the DRLs which as you say look like LEDs

Still wouldn't worry too much as you will have balance of 5 year warranty.

This morning it did look as though there might be some condensation in the running lights but when I got back to the car this afternoon they were clear.

Not sure if this helps !