Do Not Sell My Personal Information

General Discussions

Red Yaris 54

Listen folks, I'm not into having a public slanging match with a fellow mod but this subject effects everyone and your opinion will shape the outcome and the future of the club.

I sincerely apologise if it seems unprofessional but I think this needs to be aired openly - especially as this thread was posted to labour a point. I will be asking Steve, the forum owner to contact me over weekend.

• Like 5

Listen folks, I'm not into having a public slanging match with a fellow mod but this subject effects everyone and your opinion will shape the outcome and the future of the club.

I sincerely apologise if it seems unprofessional but I think this needs to be aired openly - especially as this thread was posted to labour a point. I will be asking Steve, the forum owner to contact me over weekend.

For the record, Don, I agree with everything you've said on this thread. The Mod concerned is way out of line, IMHO, and an apology to some of the members for the uncalled for comments he has made would be appropriate.

Frankly I think the point has now been done to death and should be locked IMHO..................

• Like 1

Received and understood...........apology totally unnecessary.......addressed it must be. Just a shame that the factually busy people must give more of their free time.

TreVOR's wee brother Big Kev.

if this forum continues to be moded the way it has been,ie "moving posts" ,

I for one will leave ,as I think red has over stepped his mod,s role.

the rav forum was going well, if it,s not broke ...why try and fix it.

my twopence worth

• Like 1

I'm curios why a Moderator would start such a topic after a very similar thread was closed just this week...

RY54 was getting nothing but stick on the closed thread. Closed by another Moderator who did RY54 a favour in MO as it was going round in circles with only one party refusing to accept his behaviour was inappropriate...

So why fire it up again ? Perhaps the Moderator in question RY54 has finally got the message that his popularity is zero because oh his ridiculous goings on and is just taking part in some bizzare wind up before he exits the site for good ?

Blimey did I say ridiculous ? Thats another word I will have to add to the list as I have been called Lazy And ridiculous just this week

I too like to visit Hovies virtual pub.. In that pub we speak to each other just as we would face to face. Few say things to your face they find easy to say via a keyboard ..

We listen to in the virtual pub each others opinions and arguments with mutual respect. We may not agree but we dont shove each other into another room as this demonstrates a lack of reasoned argument or ability to at least listen..

In that virtual pub like any sometimes an idiot gets so up another's nose they end up getting chucked out....

I sense one of those virtual idiots is about to get ejected quite soon.. I also suggest the rest of us in the virtual pub wont shed a tear into our virtual beer.... Or whiskey for our virtual brethren from the north..............

• Like 4

Mines a virtual Guinness, cheers!

Very noticeable how much more used the Rav forum is. Testament to the good relations between the core twenty something "main men". I went looking in the Landcruiser forum a while back (and just now too) as I'd dearly love to get one (dont worry, I'll keep the Rav!) and was interested in heat the chat was.

What a ghost town! First page dates back a year and posts take days to get an answer if they're lucky.

We're spoilt on here you know and anything that threatens that (eg winding the Ravers up by moving their posts!) should go hang its head in shame in a smaller car section (you know where)

Dave

Just to add to Dave's point, if there is anyone who doesn't post much or only browses, you are just as welcome as the regulars you will see here. Any questions, banter, comment or just about anything else, we feed on it here in the RAV section. If you would be better served in another section we will help you along ;-)

• Like 4

Just to add to Dave's point, if there is anyone who doesn't post much or only browses, you are just as welcome as the regulars you will see here. Any questions, banter, comment or just about anything else, we feed on it here in the RAV section. If you would be better served in another section we will help you along ;-)

Cheers Don,

Now about trading the Rav for a Land Rover, which one should I get?

Big Kev

Just because ma current name is TreVOR does not give folk the right to use my soodoh nim.....

Now looking for a deceased resident of Poland to help me change my name ......... by Deid Pole.........

• Like 2