Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tom Tom

omaga

My Aygo go keeps intermittently shutting down and having to reboot from its internal memory when I'm on the phone, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the fix.

Bentleys in Warrington have had 4 tom toms, a pod for the tom tom, the wiring and an ECU and they still cant fix it.

Customer services wont ring me back and the garage also are reluctant to do so. :giljotiini:

My Tomtom in the Aygo developed a fault where the touchscreen did not respond to the touch and a new unit under warranty sorted the problem.

Have you tried doing any updates through the pc to see if this helps?

Maintaining updated TomTom Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia software prevents crashes and maximizes hardware and system performance.

Using outdated or corrupt TomTom Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail.

Furthermore, installing the wrong TomTom drivers can make these problems even worse.

I highly recommend downloading the TomTom Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia Driver Utility.

This tool will download and update the correct TomTom Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong Toyota Aygo Connect Multimedia drivers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links