Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Talk About A Bargain !

Jimlad

Hmmm, have you ever bought nefing from the US before? I ordered something last year from a company in the US. The price was 28 dollars + p+p. So the total was sposed to be 78 dollars I fink, somefing like that. When it got here, I thought cool. Then, a week later, I got a letter from HM Customs, Saying that I had bought this thing, and had to pay TAX on it?!?!? How much did I have to pay? !Removed! 28 quid something, near enuff 29 quid man!! What a rip!! SO in effect, I ended up paying more tax than the price of the !Removed! item I bought!!

I had a similar thing, i purchased a second hand condensor from New Zealand it cost me £45 to buy and £40 P+P. Then HM sent me a bill for £25 tax. That was nearly 50% of the cost of the condensor. I was gutted.

yeah.. I've bought some TRD harness belts etc from the US. Had to pay import tax on them.. wasn't that much tho.

Anyway.. on something that is $0.99, it's not gonna be bad is it ?

yeah.. I've bought some TRD harness belts etc from the US. Had to pay import tax on them.. wasn't that much tho.

Anyway.. on something that is $0.99, it's not gonna be bad is it ?

sweeet mate :thumbsup:

i bought a toyota watch from eBay actually hong-kong. It cost me 26p BUT £6.20 in Devilry :P :D :lol:

i had to do it just to say that i bought a watch for 25p the company in hong-kong was very happy as well MAD :)

hope these work out for you mate :thumbsup:

I believe that stuff under £18 doesn't get taxed (hence why Play.com can do DVD's cheap .. no tax to pay)

HAVE THEY COME YET??

Hey Roytoner, have you got 2 air scoops on your car there? 1 left 1 right? Where'd ya get the right hand side one from? And how much wonga was it?

HAVE THEY COME YET??

Hey Roytoner, have you got 2 air scoops on your car there? 1 left 1 right? Where'd ya get the right hand side one from? And how much wonga was it?

Now thats a story and half :wacko: They came from Russ. He sells them in pairs Only thing is now he only sells through Rougue Systems :crybaby:

HAVE THEY COME YET??

Now thats a story and half :wacko: They came from Russ. He sells them in pairs Only thing is now he only sells through Rougue Systems :crybaby:

They are sold as single items if anybody wants just the one.

www.revision6.com

Russ

RMG Developments

my mate regularly buys (ahem) educational dvd's from the states and usually gets hit with an £18 customs bill!

robbing :censor:

if they dont want people to buy from abroad - sort our :censor: prices out!

:censor: s

They are sold as single items if anybody wants just the one.

www.revision6.com

Russ

RMG Developments

guess what else i'm ordering in regards to kit :D

-Z