Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit Of The White Stuff……

Nigebob Squarepants

……Blimey a bit of the white stuff and I mean only a bit and things go !Removed! up for this poor fella.

Rear wheel drive eh! should have bought a RAV.article-0-19825F6500000578-131_964x643.j

Wreckage: A car lies in a snowy field this morning after sliding off any icy road near Buxton in the Derbyshire Peak District

I hope the people were okay. We had a frost this morning but it has been sunny in Worcestershire today! Turning colder though.

David

Whoops ! We had a very light covering of snow this morning, over ice, I was out and about at 6 a.m and it was difficult staying upright in walking boots let alone a 3 series.

looks nasty :(

no snow here, but it's been below freezing (down to -6c) all day out of the direct sunlight, so bound to be lots of icy patches on the roads here!

looks nasty :(

no snow here, but it's been below freezing (down to -6c) all day out of the direct sunlight, so bound to be lots of icy patches on the roads here!

We had some pretty solid ice on the windscreen this morning which took a while to clear but by the time I was going out at 0630 the temp was up to 2c.

wouldnt get too cockey. news on bbc website shows a rav4 with it,s bum sticking out of a ditch.

Keith

.........two wheel drive wan...........?

• Like 1

Did anyone see on the news last week that Rav on top of all the debris in last weeks Typhoon in the Philapenes??

You mean the snow on high roads in Wales article? Looks like a Nissan Qashqai to me.

You mean the snow on high roads in Wales article? Looks like a Nissan Qashqai to me.

Ditto.

Makes you realise just how lucky we are to live where we do!

• Like 1