Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To Finish On Winter Washing

Big Kev

Tried to send this yesterday, but Bothy broke sound barrier and messed up Forum.......

Went on to Autobrite Magifoam page to order up trial amount, coz my stuff may be widdle. Instructions for use were to pre RINCE vehicle then apply blanket of foam, leaving it for at least 10 minutes before rinsing (so at least spelling corrected). It then goes on to say the longer the foam is left on, the "more it will penetrate" fgs.......penetrate whit?......the blessed wax......? Try leaving any foam too long on a warm day......you will be rinsing it for a week......!

My point.........have seen Charlie's results.....I will be applying it to a DRY UNRINCED car forthwith, may try the WARM wash method in the hope ma pressure washer does not emulate Chernobyl.........

I've tried both methods on both cars and I much prefer the results for foaming a dry unrinced body. I tend to overuse the foam and I'm down to my last half litre now. Yesterday I put a capful of shampoo in as well with hot water and the results were good.

I only have cold water available for the pressure washer.

Crickey Kev, it's only a car, stick it through the local car wash it is a lot less hassle at £1.99 or whatever currency you will be using in a year or so :)

Gus

Gus !……..you barbarian !……….. Currency will probably be the romanian leu for us all very shortly…...

• Like 2

Crickey Kev, it's only a car, stick it through the local car wash it is a lot less hassle at £1.99 or whatever currency you will be using in a year or so :)

Gus

Friend's 4.8 Cayenne I cleaned up recently, Gus.......he takes it through a drive through car wash. He is changing it next year for a Panamera......guess who just got that valeting contract.....?

His name is Juan........Juan Panamera.......are you all singing it now......? (Over 40's only.......)

I've tried both methods on both cars and I much prefer the results for foaming a dry unrinced body. I tend to overuse the foam and I'm down to my last half litre now. Yesterday I put a capful of shampoo in as well with hot water and the results were good.

I only have cold water available for the pressure washer.

I just thought the foam still clung but slid better on a wet or damp car, David..........let's face it, how many times is a car in Scotland dry when ye start fgs.......? Will try Charlie way and report.

I canny keep the rear view camera clean these days. My forefinger is constantly black. Needs a miniature wiper lol.

• Like 1

I canny keep the rear view camera clean these days. My forefinger is constantly black. Needs a miniature wiper lol.

They seem to hold a water droplet over the lens as well…..life through a bubble, distorted.

Gus

Siberian salt mine for you..........

A red nozzle!!!

Show off ;-)

Matches my eyes :P :P

Is it a silly question to ask why the thread title has been changed ??

• Like 1

Is it a silly question to ask why the thread title has been changed ??

I think all of the info we posted on the other one has been lost Charlie.

Nope i am not gonna go down this route.

Now repeat a THOUSAND TIMES EVERY DAY :D

How about you two get together and make a guide and we will get Don to pin it ?

I went off on a bit of a rant this morning and nearly threw in my post as a mod - thinking that somebody had been interfering again. However, there is a banner at the top of every page saying that there are technical problems and some data has been lost.

For that reason we cannot make assumptions about what has happened.

........exactly the reason I now have belt and braces reversey beep beeps..........Wheelie Bin Society have written expressing gratitude their members now safe.

• Like 1

After the server work I understand that the back up failed so the last one was up to the 22nd.

Hopefully the data can be recovered as there were some good posts over the last few days and on a personal note I had 4 thank you's lost in the crash :crybaby:

After the server work I understand that the back up failed so the last one was up to the 22nd.

Hopefully the data can be recovered as there were some good posts over the last few days and on a personal note I had 4 thank you's lost in the crash :crybaby:

Thanks a million, Raistlerz......there......better.....?

• Like 1

Charlie...... Which was the brand of snowfoam do you use ..........original info seems to have gone ...thanks

Pictorial response on Post 11, Neil..........me gonnae try some too.