Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Tyres,at Last.

Paulus17

After finding a very slow puncture the other weekend we finally decided to get two new tyres for the Rav which we had fitted at the local Toyota dealer (Solihull).

They fitted the two new Bridgstone Duelers on the front,and used the spare BD which is new,though as old as the car and the best of the rest which had 5mm of tread on still,so that must have been replaced when we bought the Rav nearly two years ago now.??

So now we have a good set of tyres back on ready for the worsed of winter.

Straight away i could tell that the droning noise,which we had since buying it, had gone so that was down to the tyres after all and Mrs P reckons the steering feels a lot better.

Cheers Don. :thumbsup:

I feel better now Mrs P has some decent tyres on as the others were getting bad especially with the cracking on the side walls,so decided to bite the bullet and replace as needed.

Good timing too, me ol' mucker......it's nearly winter. Loved that bit Paul....."steering feels better".....we all say that on new tyres too, probably coz we can actually go round corners now LOL.!!!!

When coupon comes up, time for a set if wintreez......majic fings min.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links