Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Original Engines On 2006-2009 D4Ds

voyager t180

Only a bit of a straw poll, but just wondered who's old 4.3 Rav still has its original engine?

Going by the posts on here not many,but who knows?

Stick your name down if yours is an original.

.............but not everybody who bought an SR180 or T180 is on here Paul......?

We seem to be a vanishingly small group, Paul! 06 plate, and nearly 104,000 miles now. No major problems. (Or, as Charlie might suggest: No major problems - yet!!!)

Ian

You don't say Kev ;-)

But I would say its likely the biggest majority who are members have probably had engine issues,the others we never get to hear about.

So there might only be the two of us, wasn't that a song ?

We seem to be a vanishingly small group, Paul! 06 plate, and nearly 104,000 miles now. No major problems. (Or, as Charlie might suggest: No major problems - yet!!!)

Ian

Not only that, some who have had the engine changed still continue to have problems.

Ours might become collectors items-yet ;-)

...........and not forgetting that some 150hp wans waved goodbye at the bridge too........

Still cannae fault Mr. Yammymoto (made up name.....)

"Fakky Nora.......we have fakked up......must sort or Challie kick up Fack".........so sort they did......

Yammymoto? Sorry Kev can't decipher that wan.

I'm even having a bit of trouble with tonight's question time.

But do get the last bit haha.

• Like 1

Tonight's Question Time.......the future of the human race depends on me and Nicola Sturgeon procreating.........

Gawd........does Anne Summers do blow up dolls......?

detailing Section....goodbye cruel world.......

When we bought our first Rav back in 2006 I really liked the 180, but luckily at the time couldn't afford the extra £6k over the XT3.

Be interesting to know what the 180 sales figures were back then? Hazard a guess at not too many?

Tonight's Question Time.......the future of the human race depends on me and Nicola Sturgeon procreating.........

Detailing Section....goodbye cruel world.......

Haha,your a bad man;-)

Detailing Section....goodbye cruel world.......

Haha,your a bad man;-)

He want's de-tailing for even thinking about Nicola Sturgeon in such a way……..

• Like 3

Ian

I'll join the elite group - 07 XT4 from new , no major problems yet, usually supermarket fuel, EGR cleaned every few months, only got 35,000 on it though, around 10,000 of them towing a 1500kg caravan and the rest mainly as the wifes shopping trolley.