Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Repair Manual Avensis 1Ad-Ftv

edbird

does anyone know where you can get a repair manual for the avensis 1AD-FTV?

or a place where you can get location where all the components are located?

have seen avensis 02-07 manual floating about, doesnt seem to include 1AD

thanks

I doubt you will find one unless you can read Russian.

I downloaded one but the Russian to English translator couldn't cope due to the images and numbers involved.

Good luck with your search anyway as i've given up trying :-)))

Pete.

hehe thanks pete....found one in chinese if your interested :laughing: think ive nearly given up my self....

I doubt you will find one unless you can read Russian.

I downloaded one but the Russian to English translator couldn't cope due to the images and numbers involved.

Good luck with your search anyway as i've given up trying :-)))

Pete.

Would you give the link for Russian manual please.

does anyone know where you can get a repair manual for the avensis 1AD-FTV?

or a place where you can get location where all the components are located?

Somewhere in the forum I posted exactly the same questions some time ago but obviously nobody knows.

I wander why there is manuals/info just for 1(2)CD-FTV but nothing about 1(2)AD-FTV which are not so new (2005 onwards)

am sure that one is out there...people just keeping it on the low down

Try just typing in 2ad-ftv repair manual and you will get a few results, I just download a .pdf for the complete Denso fuel system and it is very interesting. I have attached it so take a look :-)))

Pete.

avensis2.0cr-servmanual.pdf

• Like 1

Thanking you very much Pete! had a quick browse and looks really good already...its in English too!

Try just typing in 2ad-ftv repair manual and you will get a few results, I just download a .pdf for the complete Denso fuel system and it is very interesting. I have attached it so take a look :-)))

Pete.

Thanks. When typing 1AD-FTV no results found, just this you provided for 2AD...Anyway probably they are similar but it does not cover "a place where you can get location where all the components are located?" as edbird mentioned. I mean to be able to find location of sensors, control units, valves of any engine system, not just for fuel one.

Again, I would ask you for a link for Russian manual which you mentioned.

Emil, it was when I was looking for the Russian one for you I came across the Denso file, I'm struggling to find the other link for you but if/when I do you will get a PM from me. I have been using the Blackberry tablet on the forum recently instead of my PC or laptop so I will have another look sometime but don't hold your breath as I may have deleted it being a Russian version.

Regards ...... Pete.

• Like 1

i was just thinking...how do mechanics get info on car part location, diagnostic and repair procedures etc?

do they subscribe to some kind of trade mechanics data base?

or does toyota keep it a secret from them too :)

what components are you looking to locate?

stuff that should be shown in the drivers handbook

or more hidden components like ecu locations etc mostly found in service manuals or autodata?

or more hidden components like ecu locations etc mostly found in service manuals or autodata

That's the problem, no service manual for AD engines and Autodata is very poor for the purpose.

.........so I will have another look sometime but don't hold your breath as I may have deleted it being a Russian version.

Regards ...... Pete.

What a pity if you have deleted it...but thank you!

Heidfirst... thanks for that, under the section: Repair/Repair Manuals, do these tend to be full manuals or just supplements?

as...

English Repair Manual ENGINE + CHASSIS + BODY = 447.58€
Supplement for vehicles from Apr. 2005 production
(RM02J1)

a bit steep for me ...... might spend bit of time on the technical bulletins section though

You can buy time for as little as €3 per hour, no need for the whole manual, how often will you read it cover to cover?

Spend an hour and you can print off or download just about anything you want for a few quid

The dealer network have their own parts catalogue and a version of the tech doc site, but you cannot access it from outside the Toyota network

Kingo :thumbsup:

I have one, it came from Lithuania and is in complete English, very good program, has all components and how to check them on car and remove and replace etc. it has all variants from 09-. Is it possible to upload it to this forum or would that be breaching some sort of copyright law?? Lol

Parts-King.. gonna pay for 24 hour session when i get day off, i think its 20 euros if i am not mistaken...only thought that gave me technical bulletins access though...so thanks for that

Phil24RN..not sure what the deal is on this forum in regards to posting links to such content, might be a PM affair :)

I have one, it came from Lithuania and is in complete English, very good program, has all components and how to check them on car and remove and replace etc. it has all variants from 09-. Is it possible to upload it to this forum or would that be breaching some sort of copyright law?? Lol

You could always email it, my outlook mail has a max of 10mb attachments so unless you send it in parts that might be a no go if it's a large file.

Is it PDF format and what is the size (compressed)? It's good to find way to get it who needs. I am not so experienced with sending big files but I know there are a lot of ways- rapidshare.com or similar sites, see Google:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=send+a+big+file

Probably somebody here knows how to do it...

• 2 months later...

Hello edbird

Just recently I had some several minor problems whit mine corolla and I could not find a service and detailing
manual, so I reserchd a little and found a service manual here luckily I menaged to fix the problem...

I hope I managed to help you :)