Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got A Set Of Pads For A 4.2?

flyboyprowler

Just a thought before I buy the above for my 4.2, 2003 auto. I need front and rear, so if anyone wants to offload a set they have cluttering up their garage, please send me a P.M. Muchas thank yous from not so sunny Spain, (at the moment) :driving:

What a crazy question to ask, Ainz min.......as if anybody would have...........yep, you guessed it.......me.

Got a neighbour a 4.2 (2004) which she wrote off in an accident, and had got her a set of Apec pads via Anchorman as it was an automatic and they were coming up for doing. Would you want them posted to That Spain or Englandshire min?

Send me registration and I will pass to Don for checking suitability.......all proceeds to the fund being set up for victims of the Glasgow helicopter crash yesterday.

Big Kev...........only got fronts, but could get ye matching Apecs over here if cheaper and posting anyways.

• Like 2

Och the nooooooo Kev! Well they are for the Spanish car, and do you have both sets, front and rear? We are back in UK on the 12th December for a month, so posted to home is OK. Cuanto you want for 'em then!

Ah just read you have fronts. No prob, there are a genuine set of rears on flea bay finishing tomorrow when I'm at golf, DOH, but they look cheap!