Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heading South ...

Hoovie

Well, I am :)

About this time 2 years ago I was heading South in my Qashqai to pick up my RAV4.3 SR150 :)

This time I am heading South in my Citroen and not expecting to pick up a different car but you never know! (depends if Gust has locked his up or not - and not put the keys under that usual flowerpot by the door ;) ) economy on the QQ going down was about 44MPG..... economy on the RAV coming back was about 32MPG, but I am hoping economy on the Citroen on the trip will be approaching the 60MPG mark (fingers crossed!)

soon find out, and see you in a few days :D

Keys are in the same place, fill your boots and start thinking about another Rav again :) drop by if you have a spare couple of minutes for a brew and catch up oh and you can meet the new arrival :)

Gus

Anybody burgles Gus is doing it for practice...........and as for 60 mpg, Hoovie........shurrit min.

Really surprised Kev hasn't taken the ***** out of the title of this topic !

I'll be around in the evenings if you pass David. Brews are free (parking £10).

Heading south... Said that to the missus. Was met with a slap

• Like 1

Well, today heading north again :). Economy was around the 52 mark, but did hit much heavier traffic then usual and driving around Reading and local towns a fair bit :(

Passing High Peaks around 5ish I would guess (watch out for "my" new greyish freshly washed RAV ;) )