Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Feature Car: Forestry Commission

97paseo

This has been sitting around for 3 months. I don't have a spec list as yet as the car is under-going major engine surgery, sorry about that.

Anyway here it is in the feature cars section, spec to follow soon:

TOC NEWS

on_stage1.jpg

Don't forget if you fancy having your car featured on TOC check out this post. :thumbsup:

fantastic!!!! great article

Superb - car and write up. Is there any chance of seeing this at JAPS or JAE I wonder?

Superb - car and write up.  Is there any chance of seeing this at !Removed! or JAE I wonder?

I was asking Phil about taking it to JAE when I took those pics.

He said proberly not but he was looking into building a replica for promo purposes, I think he should bring it down as you guys would love it. :yes:

Thanks for the comments on the write-up guys. :) :thumbsup:

Perhaps he could let up know when and where he's rallying it so we could give him some support?

i like the Rally Yaris, it's a very cool thing to do to a Yaris actually :D

i like the Rally Yaris, it's a very cool thing to do to a Yaris actually :D

agree with that, especially its 130bhp from 1.3 and Phils commitment to Rallying :thumbsup:

Excellent write up as well Si :yes:

Kenny!

Perhaps he could let up know when and where he's rallying it so we could give him some support?

I think you might be able to find a website for the championship he's running in, it's the Silkolene 1400 Forest Rally Championship. Not sure if he's doing every event though. :thumbsup:

Thanks once more for the comments. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Si! Dude! That's an awesome write-up, mate. Thanks so much for taking the time to put it together.

We're waiting to get approval for a new suspension setup at the moment. We're hoping to fit that and then do a gravel test in North Wales at a forest test venue.

When we're testing, we can take people out in the car so you can experience the Yaris at full speed between the trees. We can combine this with a morning on the off-road rally karts. We could put together a decent day out in the forests, actually. Team hospitality and all that jazz. PM me if you might be interested.

As for our next rally, it may be the Quinton Stages on 10th July based in Builth Wells, Mid Wales. It all depends on the suspension and test, really.

Thanks a lot to everyone for your interest so far and for your support. It's really appreciated.

All the best.

Phil