Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Values Flamin Ada Where Do We Begin....

CharlieFarlie

Gentlemen, and especially anyone with very small cars, you are all welcome any time........you are ALL STARS.......

Talking aboot stars...........I see one in the east........what shall they name this child, asked the three wise moderators, who had all brought 0w/30 oil as a gift due to its retail value.

At this, Joseph clattered his heid aff the stable's low beams.

"Jesus....!! " he cried........and so the child was named.........and youz all thought it was Brian........heathens.

• Like 3

Gentlemen, and especially anyone with very small cars, you are all welcome any time........you are ALL STARS.......

Talking aboot stars...........I see one in the east........what shall they name this child, asked the three wise moderators, who had all brought 0w/30 oil as a gift due to its retail value.

"Jesus" he cried........and so the child was named.........and youz all thought it was Brian........heathens.

He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy....

"Jesus" he cried........and so the child was named.........and youz all thought it was Brian........heathens.

He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy....

Stables low beams? Would fail the MOT on alignment issues there

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links