Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tailored Rubber Mats

JZA80

UK Car mats are the retail website for Hi-Tech Auto Parts who supply OE mudflaps and car mats to various manufacturers including Mercedes, Nissan, etc. See http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=118266

You can contact Kingo by looking at Sponsors Corner on the Community page.

Or PM me over here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks, did Toyota do rubber mats for the Rav4, I can only find carpet mats? Do you have a link for Kingo?

There are also "mud trays" as they are called which have an excellent 35mm lip to catch watter and slush before it bowfs yer carpets.......non Toyota but available on certain 4x4 sites and eBay.

Thanks, did Toyota do rubber mats for the Rav4, I can only find carpet mats? Do you have a link for Kingo?

There are also "mud trays" as they are called which have an excellent 35mm lip to catch watter and slush before it bowfs yer carpets.......non Toyota but available on certain 4x4 sites and eBay.

Sounds a good idea - I think I will get some rubber mats for the winter.

David

Dunno how much Kingo is quoting for the genuine Toyota mud mats but they are robust and an excellent fit. Far superior in quality compared to the flimsy foam backed carpet mats.............

My daughter recently bought a set of "Hi -tech" rubber car mats from UK car mats for her Ford Ka and the quality was superb ! Thinking of getting a set for the Rav !

Dunno how much Kingo is quoting for the genuine Toyota mud mats but they are robust and an excellent fit. Far superior in quality compared to the flimsy foam backed carpet mats.............

Thanks, would you have any pics you could post?

Thanks guys for the replies, does anyone have any pics of the genuine Toyota rubber mats?

My daughter recently bought a set of "Hi -tech" rubber car mats from UK car mats for her Ford Ka and the quality was superb ! Thinking of getting a set for the Rav !

Thanks unfortunately they don't do them for the 2000-2005 Rav4, the Weathertech ones look good as well but only available in LHD :(

Sorry Nic , I know they do them for my 3 door but hadn't looked for the 5 door !

I got a set of Michelin rubber mats. They're not extactly tailored, but the do fit very well with minimal trimming. They don't slide around like the old mats I had, even though they don't lock onto the factory mounts. I need mats that can be jet washed and hung up to dry, so no carpet mats for me..

Get a set of 4 here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Michelin-98016-All-Weather-Rubber/dp/B006CLF9OS/ref=sr_1_2/277-6070155-4375956?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1386023118&sr=1-2&keywords=Michelin

• Like 1