Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Returning To The Rav Fold ;-)

Nightstalker

Going to be calling the whole thing off tomorow. dont think its worth the risk...the Avensis Tourer I have does the job, its a good spec, just the mileage I get out of it is a letdown..

• Like 1

Need to part ex my Vensis though... also I'm shying away due to the engine issue :-( thought Toyota was more relyable than this..

Changing title to... Not returning to Rav fold :-(

All called off now.. sticking with my 09 tourer....

How much more reliable is a manufacturer who gives a 7 year warranty on an engine ?

Only problem is the times up and the asking price is about 2k to much :-(

Only problem is the times up and the asking price is about 2k to much :-(

Totally fair but different reasons........the provenance of the red wan is excellent...........and its engine is near new........

Sorry was not responding to the red one... ive cancelled the purcgase of the one from mr t. The one for 6k is no goid gor me as im using my avensis in part ex...

Sorry was not responding to the red one... ive cancelled the purcgase of the one from mr t. The one for 6k is no goid gor me as im using my avensis in part ex...

Trouble with PXing is you can end up paying way to much for car just to get a decent PX price or indeed just to buy a car...

I am looking now at selling my car on the internet and then buying a car and asking for a discount.. I just refuse to sell my car or PX it for peanuts.......

The red car mentioned represents excellent value for money, To be honest that car would fly on Pistonheads or Autotrader...

Problem for me is finding a car very soon after I sell my one as the only other car we have here now is the Wifes wee Ford Fiesta automatic which is of no use to me whatsoever.... !Removed! game this buying and selling cars eh !

I hear u... part exing is for me pretty much the only option... only got one car in the house hold...so if I were to sell it first then id have probs getting about to go and get the new car or find a car I like... according to CAP mines worth in the region of 6.5k so the fact I was going to get 7k for it didnt sound ro bad...until I checked the costs of the rav out... the xt5 with low milage does seem to demand a higher than average price though :-( oh well... looks like ill be sticking to the vensis till its driven into the ground.... it is a nice enough car though with all the toys bar the radar bit ;-)