Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Sell My Avensis

Dmitriev

Hi everyone.

I moved to another flat few months ago and almost do not use my car anymore. Therefore I'm going to sell it.

Do you have any experience of selling privately, or it's better to bargain with dealers? Is there any tips and tricks?

Thank you in advance

Anton

You are unlikely to get a good price from a dealer. A private sale will probably be best if you don't mind the hassle of dealing with prospective buyers. Where you advertise it depends on its value really. For cheapish cars try the local papers and/or the notice board found in supermarkets or local paper shop etc. There are a few motoring mags you can advertise in as well as the usual auction sites. Another option is also http://www.sure-sell.info which will depend on the value and condition of your car as to whether they are worthwhile. Main tip for quick sale is to be realistic on how much you ask and make and then sure it is clean and and tidy inside and out. Good luck.

gumtree,ebay,autotrader and local paper- that's where I check when buying a used car from a private sellers

Not a good time to sell just before Christmas really for obvious reasons,sorry to rain on your parade but if you can wait until march you will sell it easier.imho.

Thank you for your comments.

Should car worth of 2,5-3K be advertised in local papers? I thought everything is in the web now...

Thank you for your comments.

Should car worth of 2,5-3K be advertised in local papers? I thought everything is in the web now...

Not all have T'internet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links