Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mot Rules

Plutus

Sounds like you will have a problem.

How many other countries insist in all this pish on their cars? China? USA?

Saw a thing the other day too that our government wishes to lead the world in even cleaner legislation for car emissions.

These are the baysteroids who are all running aboot getting lifts in armour plated company cars paid for by youz and me. They don't donate an intercourse that when these parts break doon it costs Joe Public a fortune.........doesn't affect them.

Feel better now.....thanks for listening........pills are not working, again.......

• Like 1

Many of the companies offering DPF removal do it by cutting up the unit - removing the innards and welding it back up. They then modify the regeneration software in the ECU. It would get through the MOT once the unit had aged a bit - still illegal though!!

I guess it would be more to do with invalidating your insurance by failing to notify the company of a change to original spec. If you did tell them you'd made an illegal change - it would be an interesting conversation!!

Got to agree, a nation of cash cows led by people that don't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Strange that the ballot box never seems to make a difference.

Got to agree, a nation of cash cows led by people that don't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Strange that the ballot box never seems to make a difference.

That's probably because when we get really pi55ed with the barstools and say "I'll never vote for them again", we don't follow up come the election. We all head straight back into our own respective political ghettos.

If, by some miracle, the majority of people who actually give a shoite about the country resolutely didn't vote or spoiled their ballot paper, that might get the attention of the barstools. I would certainly get their buttocks clenching, for sure, when they realised that they no longer had the ability to form a govt of any colour.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links