Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Courtesy/vanity Light Bulb Change 12 Plate

headpin

Can anyone please tell me how to change the bulb in the vanity/courtesy light in the headlining that comes on when the sun visor is down and the vanity mirror flap is slid open? It is. T4 12 plate Avensis

It may be worth going to Mr T's and speak to the parts department to get some advice, don't talk to the service department.

In theory the complete light pulls out but mine was a bit stubborn so I took out the main courtesy light to ease access. The main light is held in by four push-fit clips so came out easy with fingers jammed in behind it.

In theory the complete light pulls out but mine was a bit stubborn so I took out the main courtesy light to ease access. The main light is held in by four push-fit clips so came out easy with fingers jammed in behind it.

Thanks, what holds the whole light unit in the head lining? Is it just push fit clips the same?

No there's no push fit clips, I think it's supposed to be slid to one side then pulled down.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links