Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Read Before You Buy A 1.6 Valvematic Verso Petrol

toyotapob

Is this even for real? New user, first-post is a necro-post to a 7-year old thread, claims to have been driving for 50 years (!), and have written commendations? What kind of driver has written commendations??

Maybe a private-hire taxi driver? But no private hire taxi driver would drive a 1.6 manual Verso because the fuel costs would be too high - That's why they all drive Prius+'s! Mileage is far too low for a cab car.

Now complaining about an issue that happened 5k miles after it was bought, then kept it for another 3 years and 15k miles and is saying no more toyotas for them because it was a bad car despite no other problems after the clutch issue, which judging by the insanely low mileage for an MPV was down to poor maintenance by the previous owner and nothing to do with the build quality of the car?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cyker said:

Is this even for real? New user, first-post is a necro-post to a 7-year old thread, claims to have been driving for 50 years (!), and have written commendations? What kind of driver has written commendations??

Maybe a private-hire taxi driver? But no private hire taxi driver would drive a 1.6 manual Verso because the fuel costs would be too high - That's why they all drive Prius+'s! Mileage is far too low for a cab car.

Now complaining about an issue that happened 5k miles after it was bought, then kept it for another 3 years and 15k miles and is saying no more toyotas for them because it was a bad car despite no other problems after the clutch issue, which judging by the insanely low mileage for an MPV was down to poor maintenance by the previous owner and nothing to do with the build quality of the car?

Some sort of a troll maybe?

• Like 1

No car is trouble free all have niggles and I know a clutch failure isn’t small , I’ve got to say even with the mechanical noises my car make which Toyota can’t find a problem with I love it . All I’ve ever had are hot or warm hatch’s until my boy came along and I instinctively bought a large Toyota my thinking was petrol , manual gearbox, able to service myself and fit on driveway . Since getting a unexpected pay rise my only regret was not getting a Prius plus but I wasn’t to know 2 months later My pay would increase quite a bit . Either way I’m a very happy verso and Toyota owner 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links