Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Code & Battery Change

Lukasz1

Hey Guys

I did a quick search on the forum but couldn't find answer to my question. Looks like I'll have to change a Battery and my mate warned me I might need a code to reset a radio afterwards. My question is whether Avensis T4 '10 plate comes with the radio code (can't find it anywhere) and do I really need to enter it after disconnecting and changing Battery?

Not sure on T27s but on T25s the radio is coded to the vehicles ECU so didn't need an additional code. Don't see why they would change it as I don't think that theft of Toyota head units is a major problem.

According to my sources the default code is 0000, hope this helps...

OK, so that would mean I can go ahead and change the Battery and if something goes !Removed! up - 0000. I hope it works ;)

OK, so that would mean I can go ahead and change the battery and if something goes tits up - 0000. I hope it works ;)

Ye of little faith... :)

A 10 plate wont have a code, just change the Battery, you will lose pre-sets in the radio

Kingo :thumbsup:

You were absolutely right, guys! Yesterday I changed the Battery and everything went OK. Thanks!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links