Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boost Pressure

smudge-1991

how much boost does the 2.0 diesel get on full boost as standard i am guessing somewhere from sort of 15 to 20 psi

My digital boost gauge reads 21 psi briefly at times. But not for very long. Usually when in 4th and gassing it too 70...maybe a bit more haha

Lol that's scary I was looking at ways to increase boost last night! Any ideas?

Best bang for buck, put a tuning box on it, one that boosts the fuel and boost. Don't be tempted by cheap boxes that only overfuel

Kingo :thumbsup:

You can try and fit a bleed valve which bleeds some of the pressure that the car sees (so will up the boost a bit, you'll need a boost gauge or a way to monitor the boost to avoid over boost) search YouTube for how to fit a bleed valve and mightycarmods. The other way is to adjust the wastegate spring. But not entirely sure how to adjust it.

kingo, does your box have the availability of adjusting boost independently like some others i have seen? has it got different settings? have you got a data sheet for it etc, looking to get one in the next week or too bud.

Don't be kidded by boxes that offer all sorts of adjustmen. That usually means the box is a "one size fits all" and you have to make ythe adjustments to suit the car. Our tuning boxes are specific to your Toyota, they have one adjustment control and the box decides how much boost is required, much safer and your engine is not going to let go with a box like ours. I don't have a dyno graph for a 2.0 Auris, but power and torque is plus 25%

Kingo :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get on with installing a boost gauge

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links