Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Turbo Timer

barmyscotty

hi has anyone fitted a type 0 hks turbo timer. i wired it all in the blue background comes alight on the screen and it does turn my car off after a set period of time when the keys are removed. trouble is there is no writing on the screen so can not see what i am doing. am i missing out something simple or do you reckon it is a faulty turbo timer in the respect that no numbers or writing is visible. please help many thanks to all you celica lovers and merry christmas

hi all had another go at my turbo timer again today and managed to get it working correctly. the problem was i had to extend the ground wire and the cable i used to extend it was not big enough. it was big enough to enable backlight to come on but not for the whole screen to work correctly. also this time i connected the ground first then the unit then the grey hand brake wire which seemed to do the trick. it now is a super addition to my car and takes away the worry of coking. many thanks merry christmas

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links