Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Want To Complete In The Which Car Survey 2014

Grumpy Cabbie

The Which car reliability survey for 2014 is seeking participants.

https://cars.verveengine.co.uk/?Source=37&Sample=2

I've completed my experiences of the car in the last 12 months, including the inverter failure and the replacement EGR value unit.

Just complete the survey with your true and honest experiences - good and/or bad. Should give a picture of owners reliability next year. If the gen3 is a pup, then it'll come out in the wash with these surveys.

Thanks for the reminder :) I got an email from Which about that and meant to fill it in, but didn't get round to it with so much else on these days.

Thanks, I've just done one for my Prius.

Mine's been perfect since I got it (touching wood quickly), and my previous Prius that I've owned (2 Gen 1's) were near perfect too. Certainly most reliable, stress free and lowest running costs of any car I've had, including some tiddlers.

I have only two significant disappointments: space saver spare wheel (although thanks to another member here I now have an option to fix that, but at a total cost of about £700 including the new under floor tray, wheel and tyre!

The other is I really wanted a plugin, but no spare wheel at all, and nowhere to put one except in the main boot, is absolutely not an option.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links