Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Merry Christmas And Thank You

bothwell_buyer

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And that I extend my wish to 5-door diesel engine RAV drivers is probably affecting my principills. Of which I have many.

I am aware that in the past year, our charity has had several gifts of money via paypal, and auction sites. Unfortunately I have failed to thank those people personally or at all. I wasn't bevvied but have had a number of distractions in my year - so for those that have helped, then thank you!

For those who haven't yet helped, there's still time. 9 days in fact! As the gales are threatening RAV4 owners garden fences we have a large stock of timber being sold at the cheapest prices. If you wish to buy some, let me know with some advance notice so we can post it using our homing pigeons...as we need to ascertain the direction of the gales. Wouldn't want the stuff ending up in Norway!

I would also like to wish our oil-burning friends that 2014 will bring down the price of diesel! Having just paid 69p a litre for diesel, the government have a lot to answer. :xmas:

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Heres wishing all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR in every thing that you do

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links