Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A Dent!

AygoFire62

Hi,

Some idiot hit my car yesterday and never left their details!

The dent is on the front bumper and was wondering if it's easy to repair myself or get a garage to do it? I have got all the marks out with the wonders of t-cut.

How do i remove the front mudflap so i can get to the bumper so i can push it out?

The front bumper on the Aygo is plastic construction and may need gentle heating to allow it to be pushed out

Do you really need to remove the front mudflap to get to the bumper or do you mean the front wheel arch liner?

Yeah i have looked at some YouTube clips and they all seem to use a heat gun/hairdryer.

How easy is it to remove the wheel arch liner as that's what is stopping me from pushing the bumper out?

Not too sure how the arch liner is clipped in but then not sure that removing it would give access to the bumper

You may need to remove the bumper to gain access to the inner side

Hopefully an Aygo "owner" should be along to steer you in the right direction soon :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links